Elevate the quality of conversations, and change your world
Conversational Intelligence® is a groundbreaking methodology based on neuroscience and the work of Judith E. Glaser.
Since my early days as a Safety Behavioural Coach in the O&G sector I have been looking for a better way to help my clients have conversations that are influential and sustainable. Then I found Judith E. Glazers work which is fantastic as she makes the complex easy and it is based on her 30+ years of research and field work.
I gained incredible insights from Judith E. Glaser and her tools which have consistently made a difference in my practice as a coach.
Here’s some of what you will discover on the complimentary Immersion Training:
- The neurochemistry behind conversations which enables you and your clients to quickly establish an environment of trust and connection – with individuals, teams and entire organizations
- Profound frameworks and questions to activate the parts of the brain that trigger high engagement, trust and innovation – including specific tools and methodologies to create sustaining and healthy conversations at work and in life
- The Epigenetics of Conversations and how we transcribe new patterns and neuropathways in our brains
- The tools Judith used to take her client Clairol from being a $250 million company to selling to P&G for $4.95 billion within less than a decade
- The Conversational Dashboard that allows you to identify conversation styles of your clients and take them from resisting and skeptical to high levels of trust and co-creation
- The Up- and-Down regulating Framework that helps you as a coach to regulate your clients’ (and your own) own bio-reactions during even the most challenging leadership situations
- The 3 levels of conversations – What they are. Why they matter. And how to coach your clients to accessing the most impactful and effective communication as a leader by moving to level 3 conversations
- How to shift leaders with a strong point of view away from “being addicted to being right” and arguing back and forth to avoid and resolve conflict by asking Discovery and Innovation questions
- How to become part of a global community of coaches, co-creating a movement to revolutionize the way we communicate, connect and interact as human beings
And much more.
The C-IQ Immersion Training has been hands down the most valuable training I’ve attended all year and I think you’re going to be amazed by the results.
My favorite part is that you not only get to learn the tools and frameworks, but you also get to join a movement and support network of like-minded coaches from all across the globe. This year, there will even be a Facebook community for coaches who sign up for the Immersion Training where you get to network, connect and share value with other coaches learning C-IQ.
If you have any questions, would like hear my experience then connect with me at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time for a call and coffee via Skype or Phone